Ads 468x60px

Kellogs Special K

Jan 20, 2013

PHOTOS: Carmen Soo's Directorial Debut "IF ONLY"


I have to admit that it never crossed my mind that our lovely Carmen Soo would venture into directing. So it was quite a wonderful surprise to find out that she did!

"If Only" is the title of the short film for her directorial debut. Did you know that she is also the co-writer for this project? I already had an idea she was into writing stuff because I remembered a few months ago, she mysteriously tweeted about finishing a synopsis. Her co-writer is Ms. Soefira Jaafar who is also a stage actor and director. And as though being a writer and a director at the same time is not challenging enough, she also took part in this project as an actress! Ms. Carmen Soo is definitely one talented and driven lady.

To a fan like me, it certainly made me feel very proud! So, let me just say "Congratulations Director/Writer/Actress Carmen Soo! You definitely are a Sooper Girl!". I'm already looking forward to watching it. Are you?


Below is a slideshow of the pictures from the set c/o @Ikal_Mayang, @khaimano and @idanerina:


0 comments:

Post a Comment